Portuguese Milk & Cinnamon Tart Recipe
Posted in: Cake RecipesWed, Nov 15, 2017
3 out of 5 with 301 ratings
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Grease a round pie form/pan with butter and dust it with flour.
- Mix the sugar with the butter, add the eggs, the flour and stir some more.
- Add the milk to the preparation, stir well and let it stand for about ten minutes.
- Pour the prepared batter into the form, sprinkle with cinnamon and bake for 30 minutes.
- Once cooked, let the tarte cool slightly and unmold.