These delicate Portuguese sweet slices of Braga have a very beautiful presentation and are truly delicious.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||40 min|
|Ready In||55 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
2 cups of sugar1 and 1/4 cups of water2 cups of crushed almonds18 egg yolks3 eggsPowdered sugar Get Portuguese ingredients
- Heat the sugar and water until the sugar is well melted.
- Remove from the heat, add the almonds and mix very well.
- Beat the egg yolks with the eggs lightly.
- Mix the eggs with the almond/sugar cream and bring to a boil to thicken a little.
- Spread the cream on a tray lined with parchment paper and well greased with butter.
- Bake at 170ºC or 340ºF for about forty minutes.
- Dust with the powdered sugar and cut into slices.
Recipe Credit: "TV7 dias - A Arte de Bem Cozinhar - Cozinha Tradicional Portuguesa - fascículo 2" *
Photo Credit: docesregionais.com
There are no comments for this recipe.