This Portuguese Maria biscuits cake recipe (receita de bolo de bolacha Maria) is very easy and quick to make.
|Preparation time||20 min|
|Ready In||20 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
Maria Biscuits (to taste)Coffee (to taste)1 3/4 cups of condensed milk1 3/4 cups of heavy cream Get Portuguese ingredients
- Beat the cream firmly, add the condensed milk and beat some more.
- In a dish with a removable bottom, make alternate layers of biscuits soaked in coffee, and then cream, always ending with cream.
- Decorate with some grated biscuits.
- Place it in the refrigerator for several hours, preferably overnight.
- When serving, lift the dish leaving the bottom with the cake. (Tip: You can slide a knife all the way around to loosen the cake.)
There are no comments for this recipe.