Portuguese Maria Biscuits Cake Recipe
Posted in: Cakes / Cheesecakes
Nov 20, 2017
5 out of 5 with 8 ratings
Maria Biscuits (to taste)Coffee (to taste)1 3/4 cups of condensed milk1 3/4 cups of heavy cream Get these ingredients & more
- Beat the cream firmly, add the condensed milk and beat some more.
- In a dish with a removable bottom, make alternate layers of biscuits soaked in coffee, and then cream, always ending with cream.
- Decorate with some grated biscuits.
- Place it in the refrigerator for several hours, preferably overnight.
- When serving, lift the dish leaving the bottom with the cake. (Tip: You can slide a knife all the way around to loosen the cake.)
You Might Also Like These