Portuguese Fried Pork Recipe
- Place the pork loin in a bowl, season with the olive oil, the white wine, the pimento paste, the bay leaves and the cloves of garlic.
- Mix well, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Heat the lard or vegetable shortening in a pot, add the meat (well drained) and cook on medium high heat for about 10 minutes.
- Reduce the heat, add the marinade, rectify the salt, season with a pinch of pepper, cover and cook for about 35 minutes or until the sauce is well seasoned and the meat is tender (if necessary, add a little warm water to ensure that you will have some sauce).
- Remove from the heat and serve decorated with pickles, olives and accompanied with cubed fries and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Join our "New" monthly Newsletter, Click Here!
You Might Also Like These