This recipe for Portuguese roasted pork ribs (costeletas de porco assadas) is delicious, serve with white rice or with a salad.
|Preparation time||1 h 15 min|
|Cooking Time||1 h 15 min|
|Ready In||2 h 30 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
2 racks of pork ribs2 chopped red chili peppers1 head of garlic, choppedZest and juice of 2 lemonsZest and juice of 1 orange2 tablespoons of paprika1/2 cup of olive oilSalt and black pepper (to taste)4 tablespoons of honey2 tablespoons of melted butter Get Portuguese ingredients
- Begin by making the marinade.
- Put the olive oil, the chili pepper, the garlic, the zest and the juice of the lemons, the orange zest, salt, black pepper and paprika in a mortar and crush with the pestle until a paste is obtained.
- In a baking tray place the ribs and scrub them with the marinade and add the juice of the orange, cover with aluminum foil and leave it in the fridge for about 1 hour. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 220°C or 420°F and bake the ribs covered with the aluminum foil for about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Halfway through roasting (about 35 minutes), mix the honey with the butter and brush the ribs with it.
- Serve with white rice or with a salad.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
How to make a Francesinha sandwich, a mouthwatering culinary creation that hails from the city of Porto in Portugal. Often referred to as the "little French girl," this indulgent sandwich is a local favorite and a...
Top 20 places to visit in Portugal .
You don’t have to go to cooking school to become a better cook. There are lots of easy, small things you can do every time you cook to get better, more professional results. Here are our top 10 tips for improving...