Portuguese Roasted Pork Ribs Recipe
- Begin by making the marinade.
- Put the olive oil, the chili pepper, the garlic, the zest and the juice of the limes, the orange zest, salt, black pepper and paprika in a mortar and crush with the pestle until a paste is obtained.
- In a baking tray place the ribs and scrub them with the marinade and add the juice of the orange, cover with aluminum foil and leave it in the fridge for about 1 hour. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 220°C or 420°F and bake the ribs covered with the aluminum foil for about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Halfway through roasting (about 35 minutes), mix the honey with the butter and brush the ribs with it.
- Serve with white rice or with a salad.
You Might Also Like These