Everyone here at home loves Portuguese papas de maizena (cornstarch porridge), this recipe is very quick and easy to make, enjoy.
|Preparation time||5 min|
|Cooking Time||10 min|
|Ready In||15 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
1 liter of milk7 tablespoons of cornstarch1 lemon, peel5 tablespoons of sugar2 egg yolksCinnamon (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- In a pan, mix the cornstarch and sugar well.
- Add a little milk to dissolve a little.
- Add the rest of the milk and the lemon peel.
- Place the pot on the heat and stir constantly until it thickens slightly.
- Add the previously beaten egg yolks and continue to stir the mixture without stopping.
- When it thickens and starts to form bubbles, turn off the heat, remove the lemon peel and place
- in plates or bowls.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy.
Can sugar be eliminated????
1 year ago, Sunday, April 17, 2022
You might also like:
How to make a Portuguese white bean tart, known as Tarte de Feijão in Portuguese, is a delectable dessert that originates from Portugal.
Stocking up? You don't have to forgo all the fresh food! Here are nine produce items you can buy and store for several weeks, plus some pantry-friendly ways to use them.
Europe's last secret paradise, Madeira.