Portuguese Cornstarch Porridge Recipe
Posted in: Breakfast / Brunch
Nov 27, 2017
4 out of 5 with 12 ratings
I liter of milk7 tablespoons of cornstarch6 tablespoons of sugar2 egg yolksLemon peelCinnamon Get these ingredients & more
- Mix the cornstarch and sugar in a pan.
- Add some milk to dissolve a little.
- Add the rest of the milk and the lemon peel.
- Heat the pan on the stove and stir until thick.
- Put the egg yolks previously beaten and continue to stir the preparation without stopping.
- When thick and starts to bubble up, turn off the heat, remove the lemon peel and put it in plates or small bowls.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve.
You Might Also Like These