Portuguese Papas de Maizena Recipe
Posted in: Breakfast RecipesTue, Oct 12, 2021
5 out of 5 with 9 ratings
Views: 21309 - Comments 2
1 liter of milk7 tablespoons of cornstarch1 lemon, peel5 tablespoons of sugar2 egg yolksCinnamon (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- In a pan, mix the cornstarch and sugar well.
- Add a little milk to dissolve a little.
- Add the rest of the milk and the lemon peel.
- Place the pot on the heat and stir constantly until it thickens slightly.
- Add the previously beaten egg yolks and continue to stir the mixture without stopping.
- When it thickens and starts to form bubbles, turn off the heat, remove the lemon peel and place
- in plates or bowls.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy.
Recipe & Photo Credit: Cacau, saborintenso.com
judy moniz - 1 Year ago
Can sugar be eliminated????
[reply] (+2) (-0)
Yes, if you don’t want sugar use sweetener or nothing at all.
1 Year ago (+1) (-0)