Portuguese Grilled Salmon with Pepper Vinaigrette Recipe
Posted in: Seafood RecipesTue, Nov 28, 2017
4 out of 5 with 4 ratings
- Season the salmon fillets with lemon juice, salt and pepper and marinate for 20 minutes.
- Place all the peppers in the oven at 180°C or 350°F, once done, put them in a plastic bag, close it and allow them to cool, then remove the dark skin and seeds, chop them and place them in a bowl.
- Peel and wash the onion and cloves of garlic, finely chop them and add them to the bowl.
- Then add the olive oil, vinegar and parsley (to taste) and mix well.
- Broil the salmon slices on both sides (to taste), remove them, place them on plates, spread the pepper mixture over the salmon and serve accompanied with boiled potatoes.
Comments(Leave a comment.)
There are no comments for this recipe. (Be the first one to leave a comment.)