This Portuguese grilled salmon with pepper vinaigrette (salmão grelhado com vinagrete de pimentos) recipe is a light and tasty meal that is easy to prepare.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||35 min|
|Ready In||45 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
6 salmon fillets1 red Pepper1 yellow pepper1 green pepper1 onion2 garlic cloves3/4 cup of olive oil2 tablespoons vinegarLemon juice (to taste)Parsley (to taste)Salt and pepper (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Season the salmon fillets with lemon juice, salt and pepper and marinate for 20 minutes.
- Place all the peppers in the oven at 180°C or 350°F, once done, put them in a plastic bag, close it and allow them to cool, then remove the dark skin and seeds, chop them and place them in a bowl.
- Peel and wash the onion and cloves of garlic, finely chop them and add them to the bowl.
- Then add the olive oil, vinegar and parsley (to taste) and mix well.
- Broil the salmon slices on both sides (to taste), remove them, place them on plates, spread the pepper mixture over the salmon and serve accompanied with boiled potatoes.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Within Portugal's south-western border lies the Algarve region, which is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Europe.
What wine should I have with my food? Here are some tried and true food and wine pairings.
Tia Maria's Portuguese biscuits (biscoitos) is a great and fun recipe to make during the holidays with the help of family.