Portuguese Style Fried Donuts Recipe
Posted in: Snack RecipesThu, Nov 30, 2017
4 out of 5 with 44 ratings
- Beat the eggs well with the sugar and mix in the milk, olive oil, brandy, lemon zest and beat it well.
- Add the flour and beat well.
- It will be well mixed when it doesn't stick to your hands.
- Let the dough sit for about 30 minutes.
- Make doughnut like shapes and fry them in hot oil.
- Once fried, drain and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
Comments(Leave a comment.)
There are no comments for this recipe. (Be the first one to leave a comment.)