Portuguese Style Fried Donuts Recipe
Posted in: Snacks
Nov 30, 2017
4 out of 5 with 24 ratings
2 eggs1/2 cup of sugar1/4 cup of milk1/4 cup of olive oil1 shot of brandy4 cups of flourZest of 1 lemonCinnamon (to taste)Sugar (to taste)
Get Portuguese food & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Beat the eggs well with the sugar and mix in the milk, olive oil, brandy, lemon zest and beat it well.
- Add the flour and beat well.
- It will be well mixed when it doesn't stick to your hands.
- Let the dough sit for about 30 minutes.
- Make doughnut like shapes and fry them in hot oil.
- Once fried, drain and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.