Portuguese Apple & Honey Cake Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Grease a round cake form with butter and dust with flour.
- Peel the apples, cut into thin slices and set aside.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until it forms a foammy batter, add the milk, the honey, the oil and stir.
- Add the flour and baking powder and stir well.
- Finally add the apple wedges and stir well (setting a few aside).
- Pour the batter into the cake form and decorate it with the remaining apple wedges you set aside.
- Sprinkle with the sugar and cinnamon and bake it in the oven for about 35 minutes.
You Might Also Like These