Portuguese Apple & Honey Cake Recipe
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Posted in: Cakes / Cheesecakes
Dec 2, 2017
4 out of 5 with 16 ratings
4 large apples4 eggs1 cup of sugar2 tablespoons of honey, well filled1 cup of oil1 cup of milk3 cups of flour1 teaspoon of baking powderSugar and cinnamon to sprinkle
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Grease a round cake form with butter and dust with flour.
- Peel the apples, cut into thin slices and set aside.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until it forms a foammy batter, add the milk, the honey, the oil and stir.
- Add the flour and baking powder and stir well.
- Finally add the apple wedges and stir well (setting a few aside).
- Pour the batter into the cake form and decorate it with the remaining apple wedges you set aside.
- Sprinkle with the sugar and cinnamon and bake it in the oven for about 45 minutes.
You Might Also Like These