This apple and honey cake (bolo de maçã e mel) recipe is very easy to make and the results are delicious.
4 large apples4 eggs1 cup of sugar2 tablespoons of honey, well filled1 cup of oil1 cup of milk3 cups of flour1 teaspoon of baking powderSugar and cinnamon to sprinkleGet Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Grease a round cake form with butter and dust with flour.
- Peel the apples, cut into thin slices and set aside.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until it forms a foammy batter, add the milk, the honey, the oil and stir.
- Add the flour and baking powder and stir well.
- Finally add the apple wedges and stir well (setting a few aside).
- Pour the batter into the cake form and decorate it with the remaining apple wedges you set aside.
- Sprinkle with the sugar and cinnamon and bake it in the oven for about 45 minutes.
Please Leave a Comment
You might also like
This walnut cake recipe is delicious and easy to make, it makes a great snack or dessert.
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
This delicious and creamy orange cake recipe (receita de bolo cremoso de laranja) is very easy to make.
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
There are no comments for this recipe.