Portuguese Cod with Chouriço Recipe
Posted in: Seafood RecipesTue, Dec 5, 2017
4 out of 5 with 11 ratings
- Lightly saute the onion in thin slices, the chopped garlic, the chopped chilli and the bay leaf in the olive oil.
- Add the sliced sausage and the shredded cod and let it fry a little.
- Add the chopped potatoes and some hot water.
- Cover the pan and cook on low heat.
- When the potatoes are cooked, add the chopped coriander, season with salt and pepper (to taste) and remove from the heat.
Enjoy your food!