Portuguese Cod with Chouriço Recipe
Posted in: Seafood RecipesMon, Dec 4, 2017
4 out of 5 with 14 ratings
Views: 25876 - Comments 2
1 pound of soaked and shredded cod5 ounces of chouriço sausage4 small potatoes1 onion1 small chilli pepper2 garlic cloves1 sprig of coriander1 bay leaf1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oilSalt and pepper (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Lightly saute the onion in thin slices, the chopped garlic, the chopped chilli and the bay leaf in the olive oil.
- Add the sliced sausage and the shredded cod and let it fry a little.
- Add the chopped potatoes and some hot water.
- Cover the pan and cook on low heat.
- When the potatoes are cooked, add the chopped coriander, season with salt and pepper (to taste) and remove from the heat.
Enjoy your food!
Recipe & Photo Credit: os_meus_petiscos.blogs.sapo.pt
michele Wong - 9 Months ago
I see olives with pimentos in the picture but not in the recipe directions? are the just put on top at the end? Thank you
[reply] (+1) (-0)
Yes. just a garnish.
9 Months ago (+0) (-0)