Portuguese Bacon & Shrimp Stuffed Bread Recipe
Posted in: BreadsWed, Dec 6, 2017
4 out of 5 with 10 ratings
Views: 26335 - Comments 2
1 Alentejo bread (or round homemade bread)1 ripe tomatoMozarella cheese (to taste)1/2 chopped onion1/2 cup of white wine1 bay leafOregano (to taste)Bacon, cut into small pieces (to taste) Fresh mushrooms cut into quarters (to taste)Cooked shrimp kernels (meat) (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Open a lid at the top of the bread and remove all the crumb from the inside.
- Place the bread in the center of a baking tray and arrange the crumbly bits and the lid around it.
- In a pan with a little olive oil, sauté the onion, when it's transparent, add the diced tomatoes cut into cubes and the bay leaf.
- Stir well and combine the mushrooms, bacon and shrimp.
- Sprinkle with the white wine and sprinkle with oregano and let it cook until the bacon is cooked.
- Check the seasoning and remove from the heat.
- Put some mozarella cheese inside the bread at the bottom, and fill the bread with the mixture from the pan.
- Top it off with some more mozarella cheese and sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake it in the oven at 180°C or 350°F until the cheese is melted.
Recipe & Photo Credit: salpicosbrancos.blogspot.pt *
Hélder Alexandre - 2 Years ago
Concerteza que vou experimentar isto é top
[reply] (+1) (-0)
2 Years ago (+0) (-0)