This Portuguese coffee and walnut roll recipe (receita de torta de café e nozes) is delicious and has a very unique taste.
|Preparation time||20 min|
|Cooking Time||20 min|
|Ready In||40 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
2 tablespoons of butter9 tablespoons of sugar2 tablespoons of cocoa powder3 eggs1 cup of strong cold coffee9 tablespoons of all-purpose flour1 tablespoon of baking powder4 tablespoons of chopped walnutsMargarine, flour and sugar (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Beat the butter with the sugar until creamy.
- Add the cocoa powder, the yolks, the coffee and continue to beat.
- Add the flour with the baking powder and the chopped nuts, stirring very well.
- Beat and add the egg whites gently to the dough and mix well.
- Put the dough in a greased and flour-dusted tray (cookie sheet type) and bake for 20 minutes.
- Unmold on a damp cloth sprinkled with a little sugar and roll it up.
Put a layer of melted chocolate with coffee before you roll it up.
OMG thank you….teaspoons…tablespoons…even pinch….so easy..luv your recipe….Will be trying soon…
11 months ago, Sunday, December 4, 2022
You might also like:
The origins of coffee can be traced back to a region in Eastern Africa known as Ethiopia. A goat herder by the name of Kaldi is the subject of a well-known folk tale. After one of his goats ate berries, he noticed...
On this tutorial video, Sonia from Giallozafferano Italian Recipes, shows you how to clean a octopus and eat it at its best.
Everyone knows that sometimes removing the peel from roasted chestnuts can be complicated, here's simple tip to help you make it easier.
Legend has it that wine has been produced in Portugal since at least 4000 years ago, according to some sources. It is possible that Portugal has been producing wine since the time of the Phoenicians, although the...
Visiting the Azores, Portugal ? We complete our 2018 Guide to the Azores with this list of the top 10 things to do in the Azores, as well as some general travel tips.
Michael Santos from Just Cook with Michael Santos, shows you how to make this delicious Terceira Island alcatra clay pot roast from Uma Casa Restaurant.