Portuguese Coffee & Walnut Tart Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Beat the butter with the sugar until creamy.
- Add the chocolate, the yolks, the coffee and continue to beat.
- Add the flour with the baking powder and the chopped nuts, stirring very well.
- Beat and add the egg whites gently to the dough and mix well.
- Put the dough in a greased and flour-dusted tray and bake for 20 minutes.
- Unmold on a damp cloth sprinkled with a little sugar and roll it up.
Put a layer of melted chocolate with coffee before you roll it up.
You Might Also Like These