Portuguese Quick Pudding Recipe
- Place the caramel (to taste) at the bottom of a rectangular or pudding form and set aside.
- In a pan, heat the sugar and water and let it boil for 15 minutes in low heat.
- Remove from the heat and let cool slightly.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Beat the yolks with the eggs and add the sugar syrup to it, stirring very well so the egg yolks don't cook.
- Pour the mixture into the pudding form and bake for about 30 minutes in a water bath.
You Might Also Like These