Portuguese Green Bean & Mint Soup Recipe
Posted in: Soup RecipesMon, Dec 11, 2017
3 out of 5 with 2 ratings
- Clean the beans and cut into pieces, cook the beans in water with a little salt, drain the beans and put the broth aside.
- Peel the potatoes, onions and garlic, chop everything coarsely and saute in the olive oil.
- Add half of the reserved bean broth and cook for 20 minutes.
- Blend everything and season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the skins and seeds from the tomatoes, cut it into pieces and sauté with the butter along with a minced mint leaf.
- Add to the soup, as well as the beans.
- Serve it decorated with mint and a string of olive oil.