- Clean the beans and cut into pieces, cook the beans in water with a little salt, drain the beans and put the broth aside.
- Peel the potatoes, onions and garlic, chop everything coarsely and saute in the olive oil.
- Add half of the reserved bean broth and cook for 20 minutes.
- Blend everything and season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the skins and seeds from the tomatoes, cut it into pieces and sauté with the butter along with a minced mint leaf.
- Add to the soup, as well as the beans.
- Serve it decorated with mint and a string of olive oil.
Please Leave a Comment
You might also like
Portuguese tripe (dobrada guisada) is a very popular and traditional dish in Portugal, originating in Porto, and it is very flavorful.
|Level of Difficulty||Moderate|
Serve this amazing Azorean Beans (feijoada açoriana) with corn bread (pão de milho/broa), enjoy.
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
This delicious Portuguese pumpkin soup (sopa de abóbora) is a very traditional soup in Portugal. It has a sweet and unique pumpkin flavor to it and a smooth texture.
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|