Portuguese Yogurt & Chocolate Cake Recipe
Posted in: Cake RecipesMon, Dec 11, 2017
4 out of 5 with 41 ratings
4 eggs1/2 cup of yogurt1 cup of sugar2 and 3/4 cups of flour3/4 cup of oil1 teaspoon of baking powder4 tablespoons of chocolate powder * Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Beat all the ingredients except the chocolate powder.
- Divide the batter in half, mix the chocolate powder with one half of the batter.
- In a greased and flour dusted cake form, pour the normal batter into it and then the chocolate batter.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or according to the oven.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!