Azores Beef Stew Recipe
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Posted in: Soups / Stews
Dec 14, 2017
4 out of 5 with 24 ratings
2 lbs chuck beef, cut into bite-size cubes6 garlic cloves, chopped1 tablespoon paprikaSalt and pepper to taste1/2 pound potatoes2 Tablespoon olive oil2 onions, chopped4 garlic cloves1 tablespoon tomato paste1 cup white wine1 bay leaf1 teaspoon cumin1 cinnamon stick
- Toss the meat, garlic, paprika, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste in a large bowl, combine well and let rest in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
- Sauté the onions and other garlic cloves in a pan on medium heat with the rest of the olive oil until browned. Add the tomato paste and cook another minute or so, then add the wine, stir it well.
- Let it simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the meat and potatoes to the pressure cooker.
- Pour the sauce on top of the meat and potatoes, add the bay leaf, cumin, and cinnamon stick. Stir it all together well.
- Close up the pressure cooker and cook on high heat for 30 minutes.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes. Serve while hot.
You Might Also Like These