Portuguese Coffee Pudding Recipe
Posted in: Dessert RecipesMon, Dec 18, 2017
4 out of 5 with 10 ratings
- Heat the sugar, water and lemon juice in the pudding form until it turns into a clear caramel.
- While still very hot, spread the caramel all over the pudding form.
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Stir the milk with the lemon peel and instant coffee and put aside.
- Mix the sugar with the flour, add the eggs one by one and beat well.
- Then add the milk with the coffee to it and remove the lemon peel.
- Pour everything into the pudding form, cover and bake in a water bath for about 40 to 50 minutes.
- Allow it to cool before unmolding.
Comments(Leave a comment.)
There are no comments for this recipe. (Be the first one to leave a comment.)