This delicious Portuguese coffee pudding recipe (receita de pudim de café) is very easy to make, enjoy.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||50 min|
|Ready In||1 h 5 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
Caramel:1/2 cup of sugar1 cup of water1 tablespoon of lemon juicePudding:2 and 3/4 cups of milk3 teaspoons of instant coffee7 eggs3/4 cup of sugar1 tablespoon flourPeel from 1 lemon. Get Portuguese ingredients
- Heat the sugar, water and lemon juice in the pudding form until it turns into a clear caramel.
- While still very hot, spread the caramel all over the pudding form.
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Warm up the milk with the lemon peel and instant coffee and put aside (don't boil).
- Mix the sugar with the flour, add the eggs one by one and beat well.
- Then add the milk with the coffee to it and remove the lemon peel.
- Pour everything into the pudding form, cover and bake in a water bath for about 40 to 50 minutes.
- Allow it to cool before unmolding.
Hi Eddy, for line number 4 on instructions; it says stir milk with coffee and lemon peel and put aside; do I heat this up while stirring? Or it’s done cold?
1 year ago, Tuesday, March 29, 2022
You might also like:
Everyone is aware of the health benefits of fresh fruit juices, but no one has the time to prepare fresh fruit juices on a daily basis. As a result, people prefer to prepare large quantities of fresh fruit juices at...
Here's a step by step guide from making the meat marinade to putting everything together in the exact sequence that makes this meal super yummy.
In this video we go on an EPIC food tour around Lisbon, which is perhaps the most beautiful city in Europe.