Portuguese Coffee Pudding Recipe
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Posted in: Desserts
Dec 17, 2017
5 out of 5 with 4 ratings
Caramel:1/2 cup of sugar1 cup of water1 tablespoon of lemon juicePudding:2 and 3/4 cups of milk3 teaspoons of instant coffee7 eggs3/4 cup of sugar1 tablespoon flourPeel from 1 lemon.
- Heat the sugar, water and lemon juice in the pudding form until it turns into a clear caramel.
- While still very hot, spread the caramel all over the pudding form.
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Stir the milk with the lemon peel and instant coffee and put aside.
- Mix the sugar with the flour, add the eggs one by one and beat well.
- Then add the milk with the coffee to it and remove the lemon peel.
- Pour everything into the pudding form, cover and bake in a water bath for about 40 to 50 minutes.
- Allow it to cool before unmolding.
You Might Also Like These