Portuguese Moist Coconut Tart Recipe
Posted in: Cakes / Cheesecakes
Dec 18, 2017
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
For the dough:1 cup of flour1 tablespoon of margarine1 pinch of saltWater (to taste)For the filling:1 cup of water1 cup of grated coconut2 cups of sugar4 eggs + 1 yolk Get these ingredients & more
- Preheat the over to 180C or 350F.
- Add the flour, margarine and salt with the water and mix well to make the dough.
- Once the dough is done, roll it out and put it in a pie pan and set aside.
- To make the filling, boil the sugar with the water until it turns into a syrup.
- Let it cool, add the eggs and the yolk and stir, then finally add the coconut and mix.
- Put the prepared filling in the pie pan and bake for about 20 minutes.
You Might Also Like These