Portuguese Moist Coconut Tart Recipe
- Preheat the over to 180C or 350F.
- Add the flour, margarine and salt with the water and mix well to make the dough.
- Once the dough is done, roll it out and put it in a pie pan and set aside.
- To make the filling, boil the sugar with the water until it turns into a syrup.
- Let it cool, add the eggs and the yolk and stir, then finally add the coconut and mix.
- Put the prepared filling in the pie pan and bake for about 20 minutes.
You Might Also Like These