Portuguese Roasted Octopus with Potatoes Recipe
Posted in: Seafood RecipesThu, Dec 21, 2017
4 out of 5 with 18 ratings
1 medium octopus1 kg of potatoes4 garlic cloves3/4 cup of olive oil1 tablespoon of chopped parsleySalt and pepper (to taste) * Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Clean and cook the octopus in a pressure cooker for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wash and cook the potatoes with the skin.
- After, drain the water, remove the skin and cut them in half.
- Peel the garlic and chop it.
- Cut the octopus into pieces and place it in a baking dish.
- Add the potatoes and the garlic, season with salt and pepper and drizzle with the olive oil.
- Bake at 180ºC of 350ºF for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the chopped parsley and serve.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!