Portuguese Roasted Octopus with Potatoes Recipe
- Clean and cook the octopus in a pressure cooker for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wash and cook the potatoes with the skin.
- After, drain the water, remove the skin and cut them in half.
- Peel the garlic and chop it.
- Cut the octopus into pieces and place it in a baking dish.
- Add the potatoes and the garlic, season with salt and pepper and drizzle with the olive oil.
- Bake at 180ºC of 350ºF for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the chopped parsley and serve.
You Might Also Like These