Portuguese Quick Peanut Cake Recipe
- To prepare the cake:
- In a blender, blend the peanuts until it forms into a powder.
- Put in a bowl and add the sugar, margarine, egg yolks, milk and baking powder.
- Mix in the beaten egg whites and pour it into a medium rectangular cake form, greased with margarine.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C or 390°F for 40 minutes.
- Let it cool a little and unmold.
- To prepare the Icing:
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath or in the microwave.
- Stir in the cream and brandy.
- Leave in the refrigerator until it begins to harden.
- Beat in the mixer until smooth.
- Cover the cake with it and garnish with peanuts.
You Might Also Like These