This recipe for Portuguese style clams and shrimp with tomato (ameijoas com tomate e camarão) is easy and very quick to make, enjoy.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||30 min|
|Ready In||45 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1 kg of clams (fresh or frozen)Shrimp (to taste)3 tomatoes1 bay Leaf1 garlic clove, chopped1 medium onion, choppedPiri-piri sauce (to taste)1/2 red pepper, chopped1 chili pepper3/4 cup of olive oil3/4 cup of white wineParsley and coriander, chopped (to taste)Salt (to taste)Pepper (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Heat a pot with the olive oil, add the garlic, onion, red pepper and bay leaf.
- Let it cook a little then add the white wine and let it evaporate a little.
- Chop the tomatoes and place them in the pot, season with salt and pepper, pour a few drops of piri-piri sauce and chili pepper.
- Let it cook for about 3 to 5 minutes then add the clams and shrimp.
- Add a little water to cover everything if necessary while stirring.
- Cover the pot with a lid and let it cook for about 10 minutes to allow the clams to open.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with the chopped parsley and coriander.
- Serve with bread.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
The origins of coffee can be traced back to a region in Eastern Africa known as Ethiopia. A goat herder by the name of Kaldi is the subject of a well-known folk tale. After one of his goats ate berries, he noticed...
Every year in July the city of Águeda bursts with colour and cheerfulness.
Learn how to start composting at home, it is really easy and great for your garden and the environment.