4 out of 5 with 26 ratings
comments: 0 - views: 30905
This creamy chocolate cake recipe (receita de bolo de chocolate cremoso) is delicious and quick to make.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||25 min|
|Ready In||40 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1 cup of semi-sweet baking chocolate chips6 eggs8 tablespoons of flour1 tablespoon of butter6 teaspoons of sugar Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 200°C or 400°F.
- Grease a removable bottom, cake form and line with parchment paper, dust with flour and set aside.
- Place the chocolate chips and butter in a pan and melt it using a water bath.
- Separate the yolks and the egg whites into two different containers.
- Beat the yolks with the sugar until it is whitish and very soft.
- Add the flour and mix carefully.
- Add the melted chocolate and butter and mix everything well.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and add to the previous preparation.
- Pour the batter into the cake form and bake for 12 minutes exactly.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool.
- Once it's cold, remove the bottom of the cake form with the cake on it and transfer it to a serving dish.
Recipe & Photo Credit: spratododiadaidalia.blogspot.ca *
There are no comments for this recipe.