This creamy chocolate cake recipe (receita de bolo de chocolate cremoso) is delicious and quick to make.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||25 min|
|Ready In||40 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1 cup of semi-sweet baking chocolate chips6 eggs8 tablespoons of flour1 tablespoon of butter6 teaspoons of sugar Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 200°C or 400°F.
- Grease a removable bottom, cake form and line with parchment paper, dust with flour and set aside.
- Place the chocolate chips and butter in a pan and melt it using a water bath.
- Separate the yolks and the egg whites into two different containers.
- Beat the yolks with the sugar until it is whitish and very soft.
- Add the flour and mix carefully.
- Add the melted chocolate and butter and mix everything well.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and add to the previous preparation.
- Pour the batter into the cake form and bake for 12 minutes exactly.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool.
- Once it's cold, remove the bottom of the cake form with the cake on it and transfer it to a serving dish.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Madeira wine is a fortified wine that comes from the Madeira Islands in Portugal. It is known for its unique flavor profile and longevity, here is a list of the top 10 Madeira wines.
Learn how to make Portuguese bacalhau à brás with this step by step video.
The malassada song by the Portuguese kids. Eating right has never been more difficult, especially during these quarantine days! Here's an anthem we wrote for all of us trying to eat right...