Portuguese Creamy Chocolate Cake Recipe
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Posted in: Cakes / Cheesecakes
Jan 5, 2018
4 out of 5 with 8 ratings
1 cup of culinary chocolate6 eggs8 tablespoons of flour1 tablespoon of butter6 teaspoons of sugar
- Preheat the oven to 200°C or 400°F.
- Grease a removable bottom, cake form and line with parchment paper, dust with flour and set aside.
- Place the chopped chocolate and butter in a pan and melt it using a water bath.
- Separate the yolks and the egg whites into two different containers.
- Beat the yolks with the sugar until it is whitish and very soft.
- Add the flour and mix carefully.
- Add the melted chocolate and butter and mix everything well.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and add to the previous preparation.
- Pour the batter into the cake form and bake for 12 minutes exactly.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool.
- Once it's cold, remove the bottom of the cake form with the cake on it and transfer it to a serving dish.
Join our "New" monthly Newsletter, Click Here!
You Might Also Like These