Portuguese Chocolate Cookies Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees.
- Melt the 1/2 cup of culinary chocolate.
- Put the flour, cocoa powder and baking soda in a bowl and mix well.
- Beat the sugar and butter in another bowl, add the melted chocolate and beat well.
- Add the vanilla extract and egg and add the dry ingredients (flour, cocoa and baking soda), finally add the chocolate nuggets.
- Make little balls with your hands and place them in pre-greased with olive oil baking tray (DO NOT spread the balls because they will melt by themselves and keep some distance between them in the tray).
- Bake them in the oven for about 18 minutes.
- They will still be a bit soft, but will stiffen when cooling.
- Allow to cool before storing or serving.
You Might Also Like These