Portuguese Pork Steaks (Bifanas) Recipe
Posted in: Pork RecipesTue, Jan 9, 2018
4 out of 5 with 20 ratings
- Place the steaks in a bowl and season them with the cloves of chopped garlic, the white wine, the bay leaf and pepper and salt, mix well and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Drain the steaks and keep the marinade.
- In a frying pan with olive oil (to taste) and the margarine, fry the steaks/bifanas on both sides, once done, store them in a warm place.
- Add the marinade to the frying pan and boil until the alcohol evaporates, add the steaks to the frying pan again and let it simmer a little.
- Serve with chopped parsley on top and accompany with white rice or on a bun.