Serve these delicious Portuguese pork cutlets (Bifanas) in a wine sauce with white rice or on a fresh bun, enjoy.
|Preparation time||40 min|
|Cooking Time||30 min|
|Ready In||1 h 10 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1 lb of thinly sliced pork steaks2 garlic cloves3/4 cup of white wineOlive oil (to taste)1 tablespoon of margarine1 bay leafParsley (to taste)Salt (to taste)Red pepper sauce (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Place the steaks in a bowl and season them with the cloves of chopped garlic, the white wine, the bay leaf and pepper and salt, mix well and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Drain the steaks and keep the marinade.
- In a frying pan with olive oil (to taste) and the margarine, fry the steaks/bifanas on both sides, once done, store them in a warm place.
- Add the marinade to the frying pan and boil until the alcohol evaporates, add the steaks to the frying pan again and let it simmer a little.
- Serve with chopped parsley on top and accompany with white rice or on a bun.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Many people will make New Year’s resolutions, however the majority will also fail to achieve them. But making resolutions is still a good idea—with plenty of positive effects.
Portugal is one of the world's most beautiful countries! From boating on the Algarve Coast to exploring the castles of Sintra, Portugal offers so much variety to experience and witness! Where is your favorite place...
The 20 best Portuguese foods to try while visiting Portugal.