Easy Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Posted in: Dessert RecipesWed, Jan 10, 2018
4 out of 5 with 12 ratings
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath with the butter, beat well and let it cool.
- Add the egg yolks one by one and beat well.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff, add the sugar to the egg whites and beat it a little more.
- Mix the egg whites with the chocolate preparation but don't beat.
- Pour it into a serving dish and place it in the refrigerator for about 3 to 4 hours.
Comments(Leave a comment.)
There are no comments for this recipe. (Be the first one to leave a comment.)