This easy chocolate mousse recipe (receita de mousse de chocolate) is very easy to make.
|Preparation time||3 h 20 min|
|Cooking Time||15 min|
|Ready In||3 h 35 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath with the butter, beat well and let it cool.
- Add the egg yolks one by one and beat well.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff, add the sugar to the egg whites and beat it a little more.
- Mix the egg whites with the chocolate preparation but don't beat.
- Pour it into a serving dish and place it in the refrigerator for about 3 to 4 hours.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Everyone does not have a strong culinary background. In this article, you will find essential culinary tips and tactics that you can put to use right away, whether you're a newbie chef or a seasoned professional...
The first thing that comes to mind when thinking of olives is a little bowl on a bar counter or ordering a small bowl to go with your dinner in a restaurant. They are very popular on buffets because of their...
Learn how to make Portuguese donuts (filhoses) with Angela Castro from the Olive Branch, this recipe makes a small batch.
Linguiça is a type of Portuguese smoke-cured pork sausage seasoned with garlic and paprika, popular in Portugal, Brazil, and other Lusophone countries.
Watch Nancy step by step as she shows you how to make carne de porco à Alentejana (Portuguese pork and clams).
Santa Cruz beach covers an extended stretch of sand. The purity of both the waters and sands here comes in addition to the surrounding picturesque landscapes and ensure that Santa Cruz is a highly popular tourist...