Portuguese Easy Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Posted in: Desserts
Wed, Jan 10, 2018, 07:09, 3 Months ago
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
1/2 lb of chocolate1/2 cup of butter6 eggs1/2 cup of sugar
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath with the butter, beat well and let it cool.
- Add the egg yolks one by one and beat well.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff, add the sugar to the egg whites and beat it a little more.
- Mix the egg whites with the chocolate preparation but don't beat.
- Pour it into a serving dish and place it in the refrigerator for about 3 to 4 hours.