This Portuguese coconut and pineapple cake (bolo de coco e ananás) is sure to please family and friends.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||40 min|
|Ready In||55 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
3 eggs1 cup of sugar1 and 1/2 cups of flour1 cup of grated coconut4 slices of pineapple1 natural yogurt (170 grams)1/2 cup of butter, room temperature1/2 teaspoon baking soda1/2 teaspoon of saltGrated coconut to sprinkle on cake form (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Grease a cake form with butter and sprinkle with plenty of grated coconut.
- Beat the butter with the sugar until it turns into a cream and then add the eggs one by one, beating well between each addition.
- Stir the yogurt together with the flour mixed with baking soda and salt and mix well.
- Cut the pineapple slices into small pieces and add them to the dough, as well as the 1 cup of grated coconut.
- Put the preparation in the cake form and bake in a oven for about 40 minutes at 180°C or 350°F or until a light golden brown.
Clara M Bettencourt
This cake looks delicious
5 months ago, Thursday, June 15, 2023
Can't wait ti try this. Looks so goid
1 year ago, Thursday, November 3, 2022
You might also like:
Here is a list of the top 10 steakhouses in Lisbon, Portugal. These restaurants offers a wide range of culinary experiences, including delicious steaks.
Winter / Christmas in Lisbon, Portugal. One of the best things about Portugal during the winter season is that the country is not covered by the dark skies – this makes it stand apart from other countries in Europe.
On this video, Tia Maria from Tia Maria's Blog, shows you hot to make a delicious Portuguese kale soup (sopa de couve com chouriço).