Portuguese Coconut & Pineapple Cake Recipe
- Grease a cake form with butter and sprinkle with plenty of grated coconut.
- Beat the butter with the sugar until it turns into a cream and then add the eggs one by one, beating well between each addition.
- Stir the yogurt together with the flour mixed with baking soda and salt and mix well.
- Cut the pineapple slices into small pieces and add them to the dough, as well as the 1 cup of grated coconut.
- Put the preparation in the cake form and bake in a oven for about 40 minutes at 180°C or 350°F or until a light golden brown.
You Might Also Like These