Portuguese Maria Biscuits Mousse Recipe
Posted in: Dessert RecipesWed, Jan 17, 2018
4 out of 5 with 10 ratings
- Put the 4 sheets of gelatin in a little hot water and dissolve them.
- Put the yogurt, cream cheese and condensed milk in a large bowl and mix it well.
- Add the dissolved gelatin and stir.
- Crush the Maria biscuits and add them to the preparation.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and add them to preparation very carefuly, make circular movements from the bottom up, mixing it delicately.
- Place the preparation in a bowl, or divide it into individual serving dishes and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.