This Portuguese Maria biscuits mousse recipe (receita de mousse de bolacha Maria) makes an incredibly tasty dessert.
3 cups of yogurt, sweetened 1 pack of cream cheese, about 1 lb1 can of condensed milk1 package of maria biscuits4 egg whites4 sheets of gelatinGet Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Put the 4 sheets of gelatin in a little hot water and dissolve them.
- Put the yogurt, cream cheese and condensed milk in a large bowl and mix it well.
- Add the dissolved gelatin and stir.
- Crush the Maria biscuits and add them to the preparation.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and add them to preparation very carefuly, make circular movements from the bottom up, mixing it delicately.
- Place the preparation in a bowl, or divide it into individual serving dishes and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!
There are no comments for this recipe.