These orange cookies (biscoitos de laranja) are easy and quick to make and taste delicious, enjoy.
|Preparation time||20 min|
|Cooking Time||10 min|
|Ready In||30 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
Zest from 1 orange1/2 cup of sugar1/2 cup of butter2 tablespoons of olive oil2 cups of flour1/2 teaspoon of baking sodaA few drops of orange juice Get Portuguese ingredients
- Beat the orange zest, sugar, butter and oil until everything is well mixed, then add the flour, baking soda, a few drops of orange juice and knead well.
- Roll out the dough on a workspace, use cookie-cutters to cut the cookies in shapes and place them on a tray with parchment paper.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 200°C or 400°F for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool and sprinkle them with powdered sugar.
- Store in a tightly closed container.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Portugal is the most western country in Europe and has a fascinating and proud history that can be felt throughout the country. Let's explore some of the fascinating facts and history of Portugal.
Check out our video and find out why decided to retire in Portugal instead of Spain or the United States.
How to make a easy Portuguese white wine sangria, a delightful and refreshing cocktail that combines the bright and crisp flavors of white wine with an array of fresh fruits and a touch of sweetness.