Portuguese Orange Cookies Recipe
Posted in: CookiesTue, Jan 16, 2018
3 out of 5 with 17 ratings
Views: 16446 - Comments 0
Zest from 1 orange1/2 cup of sugar1/2 cup of butter2 tablespoons of olive oil2 cups of flour1/2 teaspoon of baking sodaA few drops of orange juice Get Portuguese ingredients
- Beat the orange zest, sugar, butter and oil until everything is well mixed, then add the flour, baking soda, a few drops of orange juice and knead well.
- Roll out the dough on a workspace, use cookie-cutters to cut the cookies in shapes and place them on a tray with parchment paper.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 200°C or 400°F for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool and sprinkle them with powdered sugar.
- Store in a tightly closed container.
Recipe & Photo Credit: cozinhapra3.blogspot.ch *