Portuguese Sauteed Shrimp Recipe
Posted in: Seafood RecipesThu, Jan 18, 2018
4 out of 5 with 2 ratings
- Peel the raw shrimp and set aside.
- Put some olive oil (to taste) in the bottom of a frying pan and add the garlic cloves and the sliced chili pepper.
- Cook until the garlic gets a little brown.
- Add the shrimp to the pan and season with salt and pepper.
- When the shrimp is almost ready, add a few leaves of basil and the lemon juice.
- Serve immediately accompanied with toasted bread with garlic butter.
Comments(Leave a comment.)
There are no comments for this recipe. (Be the first one to leave a comment.)