This delicious Portuguese sauteed shrimp with lemon and garlic recipe (receita de camarão salteado) is very easy and quick to make.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||15 min|
|Ready In||30 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
1 lb of medium-sized shrimp6 cloves of garlicJuice of 1 lemon1 large chili pepperSalt (to taste)Olive oil (to taste)Pepper (to taste)Basil (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Peel the raw shrimp and set aside.
- Put some olive oil (to taste) in the bottom of a frying pan and add the garlic cloves and the sliced chili pepper.
- Cook until the garlic gets a little brown.
- Add the shrimp to the pan and season with salt and pepper.
- When the shrimp is almost ready, add a few leaves of basil and the lemon juice.
- Serve immediately accompanied with toasted bread with garlic butter.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
We spend the day showing you the Top 10 Things To Do in Coimbra Centro De Portugal in just 24 hours.
It's just a fact: the best breads die young. For this reason, we've all wondered how to keep bread fresh at one time or another.
This is a list of the top 5 most popular Portuguese sandwich recipes on PortugueseRecipes.ca.