Portuguese Pork Tenderloin with Rosemary Recipe
Posted in: Pork RecipesWed, Jan 24, 2018
4 out of 5 with 23 ratings
- Put all the seasonings, the olive oil and the white wine in a big zip (sealable) plastic bag and mix well.
- Add the meat to the bag, seal the bag and place it in the refrigerator at least 6 hours or from one day to the other.
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC or 400ºF, place the meat on a baking sheet and pour marinade over it.
- Bake for about 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Serve with sautéed vegetables and a good white rice.