Azorean Caramelized Pineapple Recipe
Posted in: Snacks
Jan 31, 2018
4 out of 5 with 5 ratings
1 whole pineapple, sliced1/2 cup of sugar3 tablespoons of rum1 tablespoon of butterCinnamon powder (to taste)
Get groceries & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan at low heat.
- Add the sliced pineapple and sugar.
- Add the rum and let it flambe and stir well.
- Once the pineapple reaches a golden color of caramelization, it is done.
- Place the pineapple into a serving dish and cover with cinnamon powder (to taste).